Health Record Integrations
YouScript makes it easy to include precision prescribing into most Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and e-Prescribing solutions leveraging our documented RESTful APIs and utilizing SMART on FHIR standards for 3rd party integrations.
YouScript is currently available for the following EMR and population health management software users:
Integration Features Include:
- Population Risk Analysis: Automatic analysis highlights which patients are at risk for a gene-induced adverse drug event and which patients have known drug, gene or cumulative interactions in their drug regimen.
- Active Medications: Medications sync to YouScript from the patient’s chart in real-time.
- Daily Testing Recommendation Alert: YouScript looks at scheduled patient appointments, and indicates high risk patients who would benefit from genetic testing.
- Custom Lab Order Template: A configurable requisition form can be added to the EHR which merges patient information from the chart for genetic test orders. Genetic tests are covered by most insurers.
- Provider Notifications: The ordering prescriber is notified when genetic test results are ready for review.
- Lab Report Document: Lab reports with medication analysis add to the patient chart after genetic testing and pharmacist recommendations are complete.
- Genetic Problem List Entry: A problem list entry is made for each tested patient, listing their genetic results, which are constant for the rest of their life. The diagnosis codes are searchable in the EHR reporting module and an associated encounter is created.
- YouScript Single-Sign-On: YouScript can be configured to open from the Menu, instantly signing the provider into YouScript and opening the related patient’s record. Safer alternative medications can be explored and new drugs auditioned before making prescription changes in the EHR.
- Population Health Dashboards: Provides tools to coordinate care delivery, monitor quality and cost, reduce financial risk, and engage patients through a complete view of all of their patients.
To learn more about the features of YouScript Clinical Decision Support software, click here.