Maximize Prescribing Success with YouScript Precision Prescribing Software
“Using the P450 Interactions program, I was immediately able to resolve several complicated medication problems in three of my patients. The program is a perfect complement to the cytochrome P450 DNA testing I’ve been using for the last two years.”
– Frank J. Genova, M.D.
YouScript Precision Prescribing software is the most advanced and innovative drug interaction software available.
YouScript integrates pharmacogenetic testing with comprehensive drug-gene and drug-drug interaction information to assess the cumulative impact of a patient’s genetics and drug regimen, and their risk for adverse drug events. Information, alerts, and recommended medication alternatives are presented in an easy-to-understand, clinically actionable format.
With YouScript, health care providers can reduce trial-and-error prescribing, reduce expenditures, and improve patient outcomes. The system’s key features include:
- An evidence-based, patented algorithm that predicts probable drug-drug, drug-gene, and cumulative interactions
- Detailed information on drugs’ pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic effects
- A comprehensive database of drug interaction and metabolism literature and links, updated daily
- Genotype-based drug and dosage recommendations
- Analysis of more than 4000 medications for adverse interactions with other drugs, over-the-counter remedies, recreational drugs, herbal supplements, and foods
- An “Alternatives Selector” that provides a prioritized list of safer drugs based on individual genetic profiles and drug regimens
- Patient, provider, and practice risk management and tracking services
- Mobile device compatibility
- Electronic medical record and electronic health record integration
- Population Risk Analysis for clinicians and payers caring for large patient groups
YouScript identifies substantially more major issues than typical drug-drug interaction programs. Based on current clinical evidence, YouScript is the only software that provides a biologic basis to understand why interactions occur, and then offers safer, more effective alternatives.
YouScript has not been reviewed or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration and cannot be used to diagnose or treat any disease or other health condition.