Maximize Prescribing Success with YouScript Personalized Prescribing System
YouScript Personalized Prescribing System is a comprehensive solution for safer, more targeted prescribing for every patient.
More than 85% of the population has genetic variations that decrease or increase the availability of cytochrome enzymes. These enzymes are necessary for drug metabolism and conversion, and individual genetic variations in these enzymes can influence the safety and efficacy of many commonly prescribed drugs.
Evidence-based, YouScript uses genetic data and the latest clinical knowledge on drug metabolism to help predict which prescription medications will work best for each patient.
YouScript evaluates the effect of a patient’s genetics on their drug regimen, and provides clear, actionable prescribing guidance for healthcare providers. This reduces adverse drug-related events and leads to improved patient outcomes. The system’s key features and benefits include:
- Population risk analysis and management
- Comprehensive drug, gene and cumulative interaction detection
- Alternates Selector recommends safer medications
- Detailed pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic effects and changes
- Clinical evidence and literature links
- Customizable alert levels
- Easy to learn, easy to use web-based software
- HIPAA compliant
- Meets Meaningful Use
- Saves time
- Eliminates trial-and-error prescribing
- Turns genetic data into actionable guidance
- Helps apply Beers Criteria
- Reduces healthcare costs
- Prevents adverse drug events and reduces unnecessary side effects
Learn how the YouScript Personalized Prescribing System is helping medical facilities prevent adverse drug events, reduce cost and promotes patient wellness.
For a more in-depth look at how YouScript Precision Prescribing software can help you identify and manage adverse drug event risk, request training below: